The Jack JK-T1900BS is a high-speed electronic tacker designed to sew tacks and other patterns (with 100 already pre-programmed in memory) on a variety of materials from light to medium fabrics.
This machine comes with a ton of high tech features - most notably its on-board LCD Touch Screen control panel. This is such an easy interface for selecting patterns, fine tuning pattern lengths and widths, adjusting the speed on the-fly, keeping up with sewn piece counts, and many other useful tools for extremely efficient production environments.
The machine is of very high quality with German engineered stepping motors and drive electronics. These offer high speed and precision not matched by any other Chinese-made tacker. As a matter of fact, it's on even ground with the most popular Japanese-made machine for a substantially discounted price.
- Touch Screen Control Panel
- Direct Drive AC Servo Motor
- Adjustable Sewing Speed
- 100 Pre Programmed Patterns
- User Programmable Patterns
- Automatic Foot Lifter
- Automatic Thread Trimmer, Improved
- Electronic Adjustable Thread Tension
- Integrated Bobbin Winder
- Integrated Adjustable LED
- Complete with Table and Stand
- 110V to 220V Voltage Converter Included ($125 Value)